Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. The Doxim Customer Engagement Platform helps financial institutions digitize their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities to drive increased wallet share.
As a SaaS company, Doxim depends on maintaining strong, long standing relationships with customers, by actively managing all aspects of the customer relationship. Nowhere is this more important than in the provision of customer/technical support, where the service experience we provide can delight or dismay a customer.
Growth at Doxim is expected to continue strongly over the coming years, and we need to scale Customer Support to align with this.
This newly expanded role of Director Customer Support is responsible for directly managing the Customer Service Department (currently 3 people), and the ‘matrix management’ of all Level 2 and Level 3 support resources residing in Professional Services, Dev Ops and R&D – comprising of about a dozen individuals.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of Doxim’s customer & technical support deliver, including definition of policies and procedures, tools and systems
- Consistently deliver high quality customer & technical support that reflects industry best practices
- Ensure published support SLAs are met/exceeded and there is adequate coverage to meet the support needs of our growing customer base
- Define meaningful departmental KPIs and ensure that systems are in place to capture and report consistently on related metrics
- Ensure that all support processes are fully documented and that all involved parties (support levels 1, 2, 3, Product management etc.) are fully trained on these
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department’s goals and objectives
- Manage after-hours support process, coordinating with internal and 3rd party support services to ensure appropriate coverage and consistent SLA attainment
- Identify, scope, negotiate and implement new tools/systems that will help optimize ticket management in a cost effective fashion
- Collaborate with internal parties to drive tighter integrations between various tools and management system, including ticketing, Clarizen and Jira
- Manage the customer support staff day to day including, coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement to maximize the ability to resolve tickets at all support levels
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and firing for the department
- Over seven years’ experience in Customer Support, three of those leading a Technical Support team
- Previous experience delivering customer & technical support service across a varied portfolio of s/w products in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to address customer & technical support issues in a way that exceeds customer expectations, driving increased customer satisfaction
- Top notch customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Leader of people, with ability to gain the respect of diverse (direct and indirect) support resources
- Proven ability to influence and lead change management
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Post-secondary degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with support ticketing/support desk automation s/w (Salesforce, Jira, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency
- Highly evolved aptitude for learning new/proprietary software technologies
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of MS SQL Server, SQL applications, .Net, XML, and web-based systems, an asset.