Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. The Doxim Customer Engagement Platform helps financial institutions digitize their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities to drive increased wallet share.
Businesses like Doxim, that depend upon strong, long standing relationships with customers, must actively manage these customer relationships as a crucial driver of future success. As such, the Customer Success function at Doxim is extremely important to our organization.
Located in Markham, we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking a Wealth Management Customer Success Manager to help sustain that growth. The right candidate will have a passion for customer service.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role at Doxim, is responsible for developing and maintaining these customer relationships with two primary goals in mind:
- Drive customer retention and loyalty, as evidenced by the customer’s willingness to continue their existing relationship with Doxim (i.e. protect and retain existing customer engagements and the associated recurring revenues)
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell within the Doxim client portfolio.
The CSM achieves these two key objectives by working closely with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors as their ‘trusted advisor’, to ensure that Doxim products and services help them to achieve their ‘Desired Outcome’ – i.e. help them be more profitable and/or productive.
CSM responsibilities are split across three key areas:
- Operate as the day to day point of contact for all matters specific to a defined segment of customers.
- Define the content and cadence of Executive Business Reviews for every customer and ensure that these are successfully executed.
- Be the champion for every customer internally at Doxim and promote the correct treatment of customers across all departments.
- Ensure that high severity requests or issue escalations are managed appropriately by the organization.
- Encourage ‘successful’ customers to participate in testimonials, reference calls and case studies/win stories.
Expansion & Renewal:
- Know what products and services the customer currently has and understand what additional products and services would prove valuable to them.
- Ensure that customers know the products and services that Doxim offers and clearly understand how these can help them.
- Through continuous customer interactions, identify new revenue opportunities and pass these to the sales team.
- Support the sales team during the sales cycle with client liaison activities and coordination of needed paperwork (Change Requests, Statements of Work, etc.)
- Thoroughly plan for all customer renewals and ensure these are completed successfully, leveraging all additional Doxim resources as appropriate.
- Work with sales team to ensure all renewal contracts are completed along with all required contract paperwork.
- Act as the customer champion for all professional service or other implementations/ interactions, ensuring that:
- We properly manage customer expectations
- We lay out and agree to joint accountabilities
- We consistently deliver in-line with these expectations and accountabilities
- Ensure all required Post Project Implementation surveys are completed for all Professional Services engagements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a B2B SaaS vendor
- Previous experience of Account Management/Customer Success Management
- Experience working with clients in the Canadian Credit Union or Banking sectors
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills backed by a strong technical aptitude
- High degree of professionalism and integrity plus ability to establish customer trust
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience analyzing data & trends to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university or applicable experience