Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Doxim is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking a Technical Implementation specialist based out of our London, Ontario campus to help sustain that growth by creating content that turns prospects into Doxim users.
The Technical Consultant will work with the client and our leading products and solutions in order to meet the business requirements and customer expectations. This role will work with clientele, BA's and project teams to deploy and configure new implementations, implement upgrades, create reports, report on applications and be involved in custom development projects and level 2 support. The candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to act independently or work among a diverse team of cross-functional members and customers.
- Be working with project teams to define customer requirements and generate product solutions, including enterprise product implementations and upgrades
- Install, configure, maintain and provide support for Windows form and Web based enterprise application environments.
- Responsible for database scripting and import/export services with MS SQL Data structures.
- Be committed to the team, effort and focus on delivering customer centric solutions to the client base
- Involved in level 2 support activities for troubleshooting as required
- Create customized reports utilizing Microsoft reporting services according to customer specification may be required.
- Be accountable to deliver a target of revenue generating billable service hours.
- Ability to work with business and technical requirements
- Working knowledge of .NET, MVC and MSSQL
- 5+ years of experience working in the financial services sector
- Exposure to Project Management practices
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting specific timelines
- Strong team player
- Post-secondary degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience in an enterprise software oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of relational data modeling
- Understanding of core programming concepts, theories and patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
Great to haves:
- Experience with creating reports in MS Reporting Services is optional
- Experience working with IIS, XML and web services is considered a valuable asset