Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Located in Markham, we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking a Product Manager to help sustain that growth. The right candidate will have a passion for business development and an ability to connect with prospects.
As Product Manager for our Loan Origination and Account Opening product platform you are responsible for the revenue and profit of your product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio.
This includes: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and prioritizing product releases, creating thorough business requirements, driving functional requirement definition, shepherding this through development and successfully launching new product releases/new products.
Reporting to the Vice President, Product Management, you will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product portfolio, working with the sales team and key customers in a pre-sales support capacity, including delivery of targeted product demonstrations.
- Revenue – Be the steward of the revenue contribution and profitability of your product portfolio
- Market-in Thinking – Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Product Lifecycle – Manage it all - from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Voice of the Customer – Manage / Champion VOC input related to your product portfolio
- Market Intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Business Cases – Develop business cases for each new product / product enhancement to demonstrate viability of the product / capability, including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation and support costs, etc.
- Product Requirements – Develop PRDs that explain the business need, business process, user personas and use cases so that product development has a clear picture of what they have to build
- Product Development – Shepherd new products / product enhancements through the development cycle to ensure what you have defined is built and delivered on spec and on time
- Product Pricing – Develop pricing models for all products in your portfolio that are appropriate for the verticals and geographies into which these products are to be sold
- Product Launch – Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan to successfully launch new products / versions to current and new markets
- Develop Sales Enablement Tools for each product covering:
- Value Proposition and Buyer Personas – Define the value proposition of the products for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your product
- Product Positioning – Help develop core product positioning messages and product value propositions based that differentiate Doxim products in the market
- Cue Cards – Create a quick summary of the elevator pitch, benefits, differentiating features, competitors, pricing, etc. for at-a-glance use by the sales team
- Competitive analysis – Create side-by-side comparison and competitive kill sheets
- Why / How to sell it
- Content – Help define tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, etc. that highlight the value proposition of your product portfolio
- Assist with Demand generation – Contribute to marketing programs that will drive awareness and demand for your products.
- Users personas – Understand and manage the user personas and their particular needs
- Competitive Intelligence – Research and understand competitive offerings in your marketplaces and how Doxim competes successfully against these offerings
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of Doxim products and the environments in which they operate
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work effectively across functional groups and with minimal supervision
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, highly energy and evolving environment
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under time constraints
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to handle multiple (sometimes conflicting) priorities and still meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- University or post-secondary degree in Web design / development, Marketing, Business, communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with retail, mortgage and commercial lending in a bank or credit union
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in a Product Management role in a B2B enterprise SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a product and its positioning in a marketplace
- Delivering SaaS solutions to Financial Services organizations
- Work out of Doxim’s Markham office
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of time to visit customers, prospects, partners, other Doxim offices, etc.