Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Located in Markham, Ontario location, we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking this role to help manage our growth.
Our R&D Department is looking for a .NET Developer who will be an innovative, creative and accountable action oriented .Net Developer who takes pride in being part of a growing company, achievement oriented team and being accountable for quality design, coding, testing and pushing the envelope.
Tasks & Responsibilities
● Design, code, test and debug complex business software
● Work extensively with members of our development team, using your strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to push the boundaries and create new solutions
● Contribute to team brainstorming sessions to explore technical and creative approaches to meet project requirements
● Work with business users and other stakeholders to analyze business requirements and develop software delivery plans
● Effectively communicate issues and status updates with customers and team leaders
Key Qualifications & Competencies
● 5+ years of proven track record with C# and SQL Server development
● 3+ years of experience in XML/XSLT programming
● Experience in parallel programming, multithreading on Windows service environments
● A deep understanding with general algorithms, good coding practices and object oriented design
● Excellent analytical skills. A proven ability to work independently to determine, articulate and solve complicated issues
● Good interpersonal skills (written, oral, presentation and documentation skills)
Great to haves:
● Knowledge of large scale printing technologies (PDF, Postscript)
● Experience in working on large-scale data-driven applications for Financial industry